Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Councilman Elect Glover


Yesterday District four elected a new councilman to represent Downtown Mesa. I have taken an excerpt from an article in the Az Republic in July about Christopher.
"My name is Christopher Glover, and I am a candidate for the Mesa City Council District 4 seat. Born and raised in Mesa, my lifelong ties to the area make me an ideal candidate to stand up for the issues that are most important to Mesa citizens.

Recently, I graduated summa cum laude from Arizona State University with a bachelor of arts in political science and minors in Spanish and Latin American history.

I have worked for the law firm of Udall, Shumway and Lyons, as well as the office manager for our family business.

I have seen firsthand the importance small businesses have on the economy and the community, and I am eager to bring this knowledge to the Mesa City Council."

Changes are coming to Downtown Mesa as I've mentioned in a previous blog and this is the beginning!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Councilman Elect Glover! Good job with the way you ran your campaign, going door to door has proven successful in this city time after time. Downtown is the most important section in your district, and if I may make a suggestion it would be to do the same thing with the businesses Downtown and get to know them as you have done with your residential constituents.

    ReplyDelete