Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ah oh people are catching on

Random Zeffler Thoughts for Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I went to the Second Friday event last week in downtown Mesa, Ariz. and actually liked it. I live in Mesa and bemoan the fact that downtown closes at three in the afternoon. That is an exaggeration, but not by much. I think it would be a great opportunity to meet people I want to photograph in person. I would also like to help build downtown Mesa into something better. Family-friendly does not have to mean boring. My family is here for the long haul it seems, it is time to start making the best of it.


Seems like the secret is getting out for which I am thankful! It is nice to share.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the event last Friday and I was oretty bummed! I've been down there for the 2nd Fridays and the motorcycle night on the first Fridays and they are both great. I'm pretty stoked for the AZ Celebration of Freedom on the 4th of July weekend.

    ReplyDelete